HOW TO HELP:
- Become a Class Governor and represent your class
- Become an Officer to help with operations
- Host a Reunion
- Host an Event/Fundraiser
Alumni Association Committees
Please contact us if you would like to help with any of the following:
- Activities Committee (picnics, concerts, trips and any other Alumni Assoc. sponsored events.)
- Yearbook Committee
- Membership Committee
- Reunion Help Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Web Site Committee
- Organizing events
Picnic Volunteer Opportunities:
a. The sign-in table
b. Managing the memorabilia table for yearbooks, jackets, polo shirts, and sweatshirts available for a suggested donation
c. Help with the set-up and take down of the picnic equipment and supplies. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Bringing items such as soft drinks, chips, tables, chairs, etc. (these will be taken from the location the items are stored in and delivered to the picnic site.)
- Setting up of tables, chairs, PA system, etc.
- Take down of table, chairs, etc.
- Delivering items from the picnic site to the storage location.
- We can also use assistance overseeing/operation of the picnic activities, such as the games (egg toss, water balloon toss, relay races, etc.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on the Contact Us page!