HOW TO HELP:
Alumni Association Committees
Picnic Volunteer Opportunities:
a. The sign-in table
b. Managing the memorabilia table for yearbooks, jackets, polo shirts, and sweatshirts available for a suggested donation
c. Help with the set-up and take down of the picnic equipment and supplies. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Bringing items such as soft drinks, chips, tables, chairs, etc. (these will be taken from the location the items are stored in and delivered to the picnic site.)
- Setting up of tables, chairs, PA system, etc.
- Take down of table, chairs, etc.
- Delivering items from the picnic site to the storage location.
- We can also use assistance overseeing/operation of the picnic activities, such as the games (egg toss, water balloon toss, relay races, etc.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on the Contact Us page!