Did you know that all Alumni Members are invited to the monthly Association/Board of Governors meetings?
It’s TRUE! Here is your chance to become involved in YOUR Alumni Association. Some of the benefits of attending the meetings are:
- Get the latest Alumni information on reunions, events and more.
- Consider joining committees such as: Activities, Membership, Reunions and Newsletter, to name a few.
- Step up and be a President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, Correspondence Secretary, and other officer positions.
When are the meetings?
7:15 PM on the 3rd Monday of every month (Sept. thru June only)
Where are they held?
Elmwood Park Recreational Center
2 Conti Parkway
Elmwood Park, IL
NOTE: If the Park is closed for a holiday, we meet here:
Elmwood Park Library
1 Conti Pkwy
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
For more information, contact us.
- New Temporary Mailing Address - Since March of 2020 the school has been closed and we have not been able to get our mail. We have temporarily changed our mailing address so that we can receive our mail and process memberships and renewals in a timely manner.
- All Alumni Association Events Postponed. - It is with a heavy heart that we formally announce that all Alumni Events, including regular board meetings have been postponed until further notice.