Did you know that all Alumni Members are invited to the monthly Association/Board of Governors meetings?
It’s TRUE! Here is your chance to become involved in YOUR Alumni Association. Some of the benefits of attending the meetings are:
- Get the latest Alumni information on reunions, events and more.
- Consider joining committees such as: Activities, Membership, Reunions and Newsletter, to name a few.
- Step up and be a President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, Correspondence Secretary, and other officer positions.
When are the meetings?
7:15 PM on the 3rd Monday of every month (Sept. thru June only)
Where are they held?
Elmwood Park Recreational Center
2 Conti Parkway
Elmwood Park, IL
NOTE: If the Park is closed for a holiday, we meet here:
Elmwood Park Library
1 Conti Pkwy
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
For more information, contact us.
- All Alumni Association Events Postponed. - It is with a heavy heart that we formally announce that all Alumni Events, including regular board meetings have been postponed until further notice.
- March 2020 Board of Governors Meeting - Monday, March 16, 2020 7:15pm Elmwood Park Recreation Dept 2 Conti Pkwy, Elmwood Park, IL 60707